Water Ballast T.
Our time is now very demanding which is why our company is interested in seeking solutions in the marine environment and towards the benefit of the shipowning companies. So we end up looking for a combination of two things, economy and ecological consciousness.
The above reasons implore us to support the installation of ballast water treatment system of ERMA FIRST, which has been specially designed micro-tubes for filtration of seawater. Cyclone water turbulence are the product of research and development ERMA FIRST and used exclusively by them. The above innovations support the continuous operation of the system without the possibility of blockage.
Similarly, the lack of moving parts contributes to the low cost of operation and maintenance of the system.
One Glance Benefits of Erma First
The main benefits of Erma First – B.W.T.S system are mentioned bellow:
- Requirement for small spaces and specialized design per ship
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation with reduced cost
- Uninterrupted operation in different marine environments
- High solids removal even in environments with high concentrations of suspended solids
- Low cost of operation and maintenance
- Simple and fully automated operation user friendly
- Basic Approval by the IMO MEPC 62 in July 2011
- Final Approval by the IMO MEPC 63 in March 2012
- Type Certificate according to Regulation IMO MEPC 174 (58) of the Greek authorities. The Approval was granted on the 11th of May 2012
- Certificate class according to Lloyd's Register Type Approval System, 2002